Thursday, January 15, 2009

Teaching practice


I've always wanted to teach and work at school so I'm definitely one of those who came to TTC with a clear intention of becoming a teacher of English. It took me some time, however, to find myself on the right path, as I already finished other studies, but as the proverb goes: better late than never... :)I feel that ELT is something I really would like to do. It gives me a lot of pleasure and satisfaction and I can't imagine myself doing anything else. When it comes to teaching pracitce I have only nice experiences. It has convinced me that I made a right choice and I've realized that I'm in my element when I conduct lessons. I know, I know, it isn't always so colourful...I hope, however, that I'll always have enough enthusiasm and passion in spite of different difficulties. Now I'm only counting the days and I can hardly wait to start teaching...:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see that at least two of us are optimistic and full of passion to teach in spite of the difficulties:)

beti86 said...

indeed it took U veeery long to find your true calling hehehe anyway U R a great tutor (xP) so I'm sure U R/will be also a great teacher :D ;*